Tuesday, July 15, 2008

we're in

We're in!

I don't even know where to start.

Unfinished rooms are now stuffed full of boxes. Temporary curtains cover our paint and grime streaked windows. The to-do list is long and full of shitty jobs needing something from Bunnings to be completed. I am annoyed about the job done on our floors. I am going to send two angry letters to the stores we have dealt with. Just as soon as I can find the printer....Thank goodness for my Dad and his ute, the runs to the tip have been endless. Thank goodness for my Mum and her patience. The baby boy has been well occupied by her during this rollercoaster ride, which is brilliant. One less thing to worry about. Any thought of the new baby has been pushed aside until my poor addled brain can think straight again. The only thing keeping me on track there are the obstetric appointments!

But, we're in!

Photos and more soon. We just got the internet re-connected, I have too much mail to deal with.

No comments: