Monday, July 9, 2012

the long break, the life changed

This is an attempt at a comeback.

My time away has been long and the pile of blog posting notes is enormous. Sifting through the scrappy jottings I have kept to share I realise how often I thought of my little short blog and wistfully wished I could get here. If I even began to describe what has kept me from this space, you would think me overly dramatic, weak, hysterical (the bad, not funny way) and lazy. Or you just wouldn't believe me.

That's in the (recent) past. I'm coming back.

In the meantime here are some links to what I've been reading and thinking about and loving..

-a favourite writers trip to Israel
- the catalysts for the wholefood revolution happening in my household
   Heidi Swanson
   Jude Blereau
 -photo inspiration

Talk to you soon.

No comments: